Montag, 24. April 2017

PaperhouseProduction Blog Hop with Scrapbook Adhesives by 3l

Hi there,

welcome to our blog Hop with Paperhouse and Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®.




Don't miss the awesome inspirations and the chance to win prizes. There will be six prizes total: three $25 from Paperhouse and three Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® $25 prize packs. Great, isn't it?! So please hop over to the blogs and join us.

Link to the Blog of Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® to win the prizes.


I created a layout and a minialbum with the wonderful Paradise Found paper crafting kit, the matching Paradise Found Cardstock Sticker, Hello Sunshine Puffy Sticker and The Beach 3D Sticker. I also used a shell Acetate paper and to adhere all things together the E-Z Dots® Permanent Refillable Dispenser.
I had so much fun with these bright colors of the papers and stickers and wanted to see all of them on my layout. Therefor I decided to create a wimpel chain and decorated it with stickers.


I also made a matching minialbum. The photos are from our short vacation at the island Sylt in Germany. I love the playful look of the Paradise Found collection, it fit's perfectly to my beach photos.





Enjoy the blog hop and thanks for visiting me today!

Stephanie :-)


Materials:
Paradise Found paper crafting kit,  
Paradise Found Cardstock Sticker
Hello Sunshine Puffy Sticker The Beach 3D Sticker
Shell Acetate paper 
E-Z Dots® Permanent Refillable Dispenser.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen