Samstag, 22. Juli 2017

Layered Scrapbooking-Page 'wonderful' with E-Z Runner and 3D Foam Squares

Hi there,

I want to show you a scrapbooking page with a fun little part of layering for which I used the 3D Foam Squares Mix - white and the E-Z Dots® Permanent Refillable Dispenser with E-Z Runner® Micro Refill inside and the E-Z Runner® Permanent Strips Refillable Dispenser.
I also have a little tutorial for you. You can see the tutorial at the Blog of Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®.



I used the E-Z Dots® Permanent Refillable Dispenser with E-Z Runner® Micro Refill inside. You may ask why I have a violet E-Z Runner® Micro Refill inside the blue E-Z Dots® Permanent Refillable Dispenser. It's because I couldn't find the violet case of the E-Z Runner® Micro Refill. But it's worth mentioning that every Refill fits in any case and everything is interchangeable.




Thank you for visiting me today!
Stephanie :-)

Credit goes to: Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®
3D Foam Squares Mix - white

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen